BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

READ THIS MOM !



i`ve been crying alot these past few days ..
bet my gf cnt see dat thru my eyes dats cause good make up covers it
im so pressurize and it really gt me insane .
 i think wat im goin thru its part of growing up
but at the same time it hurts like hell
you were thinking wat the hell is my problem ??
firstly is the break up which im nt yet over with ..
its been freaking 4 mths ..
im nt ready for o levels GOSH !
i dont care if i have to spend the rest of my life juz with this guy
i dont care not knowing other betta guys out there
i love this guy . i dont care if he is not perfect or that he cnt bring me shopping
i dont freaking care bout his money or wat ppl said bout him
i fucking love him but he ask for so much
no fb no youtube no close guy friend
i will slowly try to grant his wish but somehow in the middle of it mesti ada je gadoh psl benda bodoh
secondly , when mom knows bout him
the things she say hit me . its really painful to know that a guy you love and want to be with for as long as possible makes it very hard to b accepted in ur family
sometimes i think the problems come about is from our own family
i freaking noe dat im the eldest bt no need lh for this
high hopes dat you guys is pressurizing me on 
i will still do you proud if u juz stop holding me tight and stop judging my friends and that special someone !
i know its the best for me bt im sorry i`ve found the ones that really put a smile on my face
i know you guys have given mostly everything to me which i didnt ask for ..
why ?
i juz ask for you to juz le me go a lil
dont worry mom dad i will still do u proud but pls
dont make me lose all of the best people that appeared in life pls mom and dad i beg you .
mom if you were to read this , yes this is wat i want in life ..
i noe where im going .


juz need a lil more freedom =(

0 comments: