BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday 14 June 2011

BLESSED !~

HEYYA !
was invited to go clubbing today .
MAYNE dontcha heard i aint a clubber hah and upmostly i`ve gt curfews so sorry
nah uh nt worth asking me =)
juz came back from meeting my girls yes all six of us tday ! rindu nye ngn drg sume hmm
i want go outing wt them lh zoo perhaps juz to gt the bonding going again
we met only for awhile coz each of us gt our own plans yes with their own significant other
so i decided to go hme straight and spend more time wt mom who juz came bck from her trip ..
furthermore im tired from being outside most of the time i need some moments staying home
so here i am blogging
remy ask me to DEACTIVATE my facebook . so sad no status tap kene control haiz . nvm i have to focus on my o level pon ..
so this here is my meal for today seaweed wasabi crisps with cheese and chilli sauce nt forgeting that thousand island taste to it . YUMMY ! =)
and here is da pichas of me and my gfs camwhoring . darlene working so sad and sorry tk dpt wait till ur work is done . seriously , LOVE YOU GIRLS SOOOO MUCH <3













As my mum is home from her kl trip wt bro , she and ma favourite aunt , mama j spoil me with lotsa juicy junkies , apple docking , victoria secret , diva accessories and womans secret . im seriously loving it !
im really blessed to be living in this luxury =)












0 comments: