BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Friday 10 June 2011

EXHAUSTED !~

I am seriously so exhausted and sleepy right now ..
On 9/6/2011 i take on a job as a promoter of Asus for IT show at suntec convention hall
it might sound lame but trust me experience gain is awesome
u gt to mix more with those educated chinese people and they are simply the best
though i thought that we would be so anti-social at first as me and darlene were the only 2 malay girls there
but it work out pretty well ..
they are damn friendly !
its fun interacting with different type of customer bt i get so fed up with those rowdy customer at times
i`ll try to be sarcastic in a polite way but if they still cnt read my face expression i would juz leave the customer hanging forgetting about our deal and my commission .
well gonna be working for the next 3 days at suntec .
bracing myself for the backpain of standing for 12 hrs ++ straight =,=
so do come down at asus booth and check out our promotion cheyy .
smangat nmpk ! haha ..
anw mom gg away on a trip to kl again tmr
and i ll be stuck with dad ! hate it !
cnt follow mum coz imma work and do school stuff .
its ok juz sacrifices for now . end of year mesti mau enjoy punya !
haha .. me and remy been communicating pretty well nwadays .
i love where we are at . doesnt matter bout the status as long as both party noes we gt each other back .
REMY you always make my day , juz dont put ur ego on ok ? well same goes for me heh
ok lh tmr gonna be another long day so i`ll end of here
GOODNIGHT =)

0 comments: